Our Taiwan shipping service is now easier than ever!
- Register an account here > https://www.hbkglobaltrading.com/register/
- Once you have your own Customer ID number, give it to your supplier together with this link > http://taiwansupplier.hbkglobaltrading.com/ (Not accessible in Philippines as it is only accessible in Taiwan so no need to attempt and access it.)
Your supplier would be needing your customer ID number in that online form that you have just given. Once he/she has filled up the online form, a barcode will be generated for printing. It contains your information, the appropriate warehouse address, warehouse phone number, and warehouse contact person. As soon as the supplier has printed and attached your label on all your boxes then your boxes are ready for shipping to our warehouse.
***Please be advised that we have an additional process in our Taiwan warehouse apart from the automated labeling system. Kindly advise your supplier for a copy of their Packing List before they send your cargo to our warehouse. We need a copy of their Packing List so we can properly declare your items upon import as Philippine Customs are very strict now on the contents of our container. It would be appreciated if you send us a copy 24-48 hours before your supplier actually ship your cargo to us.
Note that Taiwan warehouse will decline receipt of your cargo should your supplier fail to submit a Packing List prior to delivery. Let’s avoid this hassle.
We highly appreciate your cooperation. ***
Just some notes :
- You don’t need anything else from us but those 2 pieces of information (ID number and supplier online form link) so keep it in your records.
- As long as you have those two, you can just keep on ordering from any supplier in Taiwan. Think of these two as your passport to importation
- For repeat orders with the same supplier, ALWAYS ask him/her to use the online form and NOT label your boxes by pen or manually as we need the generated barcode to be attached on all your boxes.
- For new orders from a new supplier, ask him/her to use the online form and NOT label your boxes by pen or manually as we need the generated barcode to be attached on all your boxes.
- HBK will not be responsible for any loss of unmarked/unlabeled box(es)
- So you can be sure that the supplier printed and attached the generated barcodes on your boxes, for your safety and peace of mind, it would be to your best interest to request a photo of your cargo before they ship it to our warehouse. We would be needing that photo for future claims if ever a box or the whole cargo becomes missing.